All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about ordinary people like you and me, discussing ordinary things that may happen during the course of our ordinary lives. I try to make these ordinary things interesting by adding humors and characters; to make them educational by engaging in-depth arguments from different perspectives; and to make them purposeful by stimulating our minds with new ideas and unconventional wisdoms. Most of us are followers; we're t born a sheep but trained like one, and we're very comfortable being in the position of following. You don't need to look far to observe the herd mentality; the evidence is everywhere, from fashion to behavior and from thinking to morality. People just copy from each other regardless good or bad. The problem with this kind of behavior is that we're susceptible to manipulations, by advertisements, politicians, and many other elements. I hope my book will change all these. With its original ideas and unrestrained energy, it might turn us from sheep back to human again - to have the ability to think, reason, and create. And most important of all: to have the freedom to be ourselves again.
- Author BiographyI'm new to the business; not famous or notorious and I'm not a best-seller or an award-winning author, not yet anyway. If you're looking here for answers to help you making a decision to buy my book or not, sorry, it won't help. But go clicking on the book and read a few pages, I guarantee you that you won't be disappointed.
- Author(s)Andrew S S Chan
- Date of Publication10/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.