All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVascular injury is initiated by oxidant injury to the vessel wall. This volume is organized around the role of oxidant damage in this disease process and provides a collection of the most recent studies, representing various disciplines that can serve as the basis for further improvements in our understanding and control of cardiovascular and cerebral vascular disease.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight555 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJordan L. Holtzman
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.