All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise manual is for sports medicine specialists who want to effectively prescribe footwear and orthotics for the athlete. The book provides a logical approach designed to maximize performance and minimize injury. In addition to the fundamentals, including athletic foot types, basic biomechanics, and gait evaluation, the text also addresses the assessment and prescription of shoes, inserts, and orthotics. The work covers new techlogies and sports-specific recommendations as well. By presenting essential information in a convenient and easily accessible format, this book will prove to be invaluable for sports medicine physicians, podiatrists, physical therapists, athletic trainers, and other specialists when making footwear recommendations for athletes.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight516 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byE. Leslie Knight,Matthew B. Werd
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2010
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.21New
- AU $18.80New
- AU $10.94Used
- AU $24.85New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.60New
- AU $6.47Used
- AU $19.97New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.81New
- AU $11.56Used
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.88Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $16.80Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.06
- AU $78.96Trending at AU $90.48
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.