All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'The slimming craze that's sweeping the planet' - The Sun . Whether you've lost weight doing Atkins and want to make your success permanent or you're new to Atkins and are concerned about your health and weight control, Atkins for Life is for you. Filled with advice and tips on navigating the everyday challenges that come with eating low carb in a high carb world, this book provides a simple and straightforward maintenance program that anyone can follow. It includes 200 menu plans - over 6 months of menus - with controlled carbohydrate counts anyone can succeed on the plan. It offers 125 recipes, including tasty breakfasts, fabulous lunches and delicious dinners. It contains holiday meals and fantastic ethnic dishes the low-carb way. It also offers time-tested tips from those who've been there and won their battle with weight. There are self-tests and quizzes to help you meet and stay with your goals.
- Author BiographyDr. Robert C. Atkins has sold over 15 million copies of his books and was the bestselling author of Dr. Atkins' New Diet Revolution, as well as many other highly successful health books. He died in April 2003 in an accident.
- Author(s)Robert C. Atkins
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/12/2003
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date11/02/2014
- Weight310 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.