All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis botanical guide to the greater Atlanta region is teeming with more than 200 color photographs, informative gardening tips, and fun facts and stories about the diverse garden flora of the area. Gardeners from Atlanta to Athens, Columbus to Augusta, Macon to Rome, and beyond will find a comprehensive guide to nearly 130 species of flowers, shrubs, deciduous trees, and evergreens. Not only does the guide offer details about the ideal soil and light conditions for these species, it also delves into their history, folklore, and mythology. Whether used as an identification guide, gardening reference, or as an informative and entertaining botanical encyclopedia, green thumbs from all over will appreciate the abundance of Atlanta's plant life. A perfect guide for gardeners, landscape designers, and those interested in ethnobotany.
- Author BiographyRoy Heizer is the author of several books on the history, folklore, and mythology of garden plants. He lived for several years in Charlotte, where he learned about the Queen Citys haunted history. Nancy Heizer, Roy's wife, has provided photography for all his books.
- Author(s)Roy Heizer
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2011
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note225+ colour photos
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.