All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $25.24Free postage
- AU $26.16Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the long-overdue obituary for the unbridled greed glorified by Atlas Shrugged and the prophet of profit. In her story, Rand let free-marketers John Galt, Dagney Taggart, and their accomplices return triumphant from their strike to remake the world in the image of Godless self-interest. Now, on the 67th anniversary of their revolution, try as he may, Atlas can longer simply shrug and Galt's successors and their dystopian creation of Free-For-All ecomics is about to come under attack from an enigmatic group kwn as the Prometheus Project. Against the backdrop of the epic struggle between these two opposing forces, Atlas Drugged takes modern-day prisoners, hurling lightning bolts of damnation at those who put profit before humanity and offering the 99% a vision for taking back the country from the 1% who currently dwell atop Mt. Olympus. This is a work of fiction. But any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely intentional. The names have been changed but, hopefully, t eugh to protect the guilty.
- Author BiographyAuthor, journalist, and radio and TV talk show host, Stephen L. Goldstein, is an op-ed columnist and one of The Dueling Columnists for The Sun-Sentinel (Tribune paper in South Florida). He lives in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Author(s)Stephen Goldstein
- PublisherL & R Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationAshland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintL & R Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.