All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBone is a living tissue prone to develop a diverse array of inflammatory, metabolic, genetic, reactive, circulatory and neoplastic abrmalities. The Atlas of Bone Pathology describes and selectively illustrates the rmal and pathologic conditions that afflict human bone, focusing heavily on tumor and tumor-like conditions of bone and their n-neoplastic mimics. Supplemented with radiographic and special study images, this extraordinary collection of high quality digital images aid continuing efforts to recognize, understand, and accurately interpret the light microscopic findings in bone specimens. Authored by nationally and internationally recognized pathologists, The Atlas of Bone Pathology is a concise and useful resource for both vice and seasoned pathologists alike.
- Author BiographyShi Wei, MD, PhD University of Alabama at Birmingham Department of Pathology Birmingham, AL USA Gene P. Siegal, MD, PhD University of Alabama at Birmingham Department of Pathology Birmingham, AL USA
- Author(s)Gene P. Siegal,Shi Wei
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAtlas of Anatomic Pathology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1542 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.52Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.