All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fact-filled book showing the most famous and interesting sights in Britain and Northern Ireland, and maps to stick them on. Each double page shows a region with key geographic and historic features, towns and fun places to visit.
- Author(s)Fiona Patchett,Stephanie Turnbull
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Maps & Atlases
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Illustrator(s)Colin King
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.