All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis enchanted tour of Egyptian art by one of its early explorers is one of the most beautiful modern works on ancient Egyptian art. Prisse d'Avennes's monumental work, first published in Paris over a ten-year period between 1868 and 1878, includes the only surviving record of many lost artifacts. This classic work is w available for the first time in paperback.
- Author BiographyEmile Prisse d'Avennes (1807-79) is the author of Islamic Art in Cairo (see page 4).
- Author(s)Prisse d'Avennes
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content Note158 colour illustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width240 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Introduction byMaarten J. Raven
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.