All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe most complete and trusted visual compendium of emergency medicine - extensively updated with more than 1500 full-color illustrations. Now in its fourth edition, the Atlas of Emergency Medicine remains the best guide to visual diagsis of acute medical problems encountered in emergency practice. Packed with more than 1500 images, 500 new to this edition, it is the most comprehensive source of high quality emergency medicine images available, and enhanced with clear clinical information on medical emergencies. Organized by organ-system/special populations/general issues and then by problem, The Atlas of Emergency Medicine is your look quick, act fast reference designed to help assess, diagse, and treat patients efficiently. It covers basic and subtle diagsis of a broad spectrum of typical and atypical conditions. The book's format is ideally suited to visual learning. One to four images per topic show you exactly what to look for. Accompanying the images is succinct need-to-kw information for each clinical problem, including management options and clinical pearls. All treatment and diagstic testing information and guidelines are fully updated. New to this edition is the inclusion of more than 50 video clips that highlight key visual topics in emergency medicine.
- Author BiographyKevin J. Knoop, M.D., M.S. (Suffolk, VA) is Assistant Professor of Military and Emergency Medicine, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, and Staff Physician, Naval Medical Center. Lawrence B. Stack, M.D. (Nashville, TN) is Professor of Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Alan B. Storrow, M.D. (Nashville, TN) is Associate Professor, Vice Chairman for Research and Academic Affairs, Department of Emergency Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center. R. Jason Thurman, M.D. (Nashville, TN) is Chief Medical Officer, TriStar Skyline and Hendersonville Medical Centers; Adjunct Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine and Neurosurgery, Department of Emergency Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
- Author(s)Alan B. Storrow,Kevin J. Knoop,Lawrence B. Stack,R. Jason Thurman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2980 g
- Width226 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.