All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis atlas describes the histologic changes relevant to the modern practice of forensic pathology. It guides the reader through the common questions that the forensic pathologist will need to answer in relation to the cause of death, such as: is this feature artifact or is this real? What does this signify? How old is this injury? The book focuses on key issues of forensic importance - e.g. sudden death, environmental deaths, injury timing and suspected child abuse. The book is highly illustrated with color photographs to increase the understanding of changes related to disease, decomposition and artifact. All illustrations are also available on a CD-ROM packaged with the print book. Ideal as a source of quick reference next to the microscope, this is essential reading for forensic pathologists, forensic pathology fellows, pathologists who consult in forensic cases, pathology residents, autopsy pathologists, coroners and forensic investigators.
- Author BiographyPeter M. Cummings, MD is Medical Examiner and Director of Forensic Neuropathology, Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Boston, MA, USA. Darin P. Trelka, MD, Ph.D. is Associate Medical Examiner, Broward County Medical Examiner and Trauma Services, FL, USA. Kimberley M. Springer, MD is Medical Examiner, Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Boston, MA, USA.
- Author(s)Darin P. Trelka,Kimberley M. Springer,Peter M. Cummings
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note314 colour illus. 9 tables
- Weight950 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.