All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe first edition of this superb atlas on surgery of the biliary tract, pancreas, and liver was published 14 years ago. Dr. Cameron has revisited and updated this classic work to include laparoscopic techniques and to demonstrate new procedures and the current status of gastrointestinal surgical procedures. Written for the experienced surgeon, this two-volume work is beautifully illustrated with anatomical watercolor paintings by co-author Corinne Sandone that elevate the work to a level t seen in other atlases. Each operative indication and technique is fully illustrated.
- Author BiographyJohn L. Cameron , MD, FACS, The Alfred Blalock Distinguished Service Professor, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA. Corinne Sandone , MA, CMI, Medical Illustrator, Assistant Professor, Department of Art as Applied to Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA.
- Author(s)Corinne Sandone,John L. Cameron
- PublisherPMPH-USA Limited
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationShelton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPMPH-USA Limited
- Weight4218 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Edited byCorinne Sandone,John L. Cameron
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.