Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $259.64+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis work, the fifth edition of what has come to be seen as a leader in its field, has been especially updated to further explore the impressive strides that have been made in the pathophysiology of heart failure at all levels. These include molecular changes and the integrated circulatory system. This edition provides an up-to-date overview of what constitutes rmal cardiac function. It also contains an exhaustive guide to approaches that can be used to manage the system. Authors of the chapters provide detailed charts and graphs depicting new modalities available for treatment, management options, and syndrome etiology.
- PublisherCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/09/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Content Note800 colour illustrations, 95 colour tables, biography
- Weight1896 g
- Width250 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEugene Braunwald,Wilson S. Colucci
- Edition Statement5th ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.