Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $242.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work, the fifth edition of what has come to be seen as a leader in its field, has been especially updated to further explore the impressive strides that have been made in the pathophysiology of heart failure at all levels. These include molecular changes and the integrated circulatory system. This edition provides an up-to-date overview of what constitutes rmal cardiac function. It also contains an exhaustive guide to approaches that can be used to manage the system. Authors of the chapters provide detailed charts and graphs depicting new modalities available for treatment, management options, and syndrome etiology.
- PublisherCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/09/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Content Note800 colour illustrations, 95 colour tables, biography
- Weight1896 g
- Width250 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEugene Braunwald,Wilson S. Colucci
- Edition Statement5th ed. 2008
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.