Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $188.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this edition of the Atlas of Hypertension, Dr. Norman Hollenberg and more than 20 leading authorities have worked together to capture the most updated and pertinent information in the field of hypertension. This new edition is a modern and complete visual library of up-to-date information on the most current pharmacologic and treatment advances in the field. With over 600 vivid illustrations, clinical photographs, instructive diagrams and charts, this updated reference provides a detailed and accurate insight into treatment and management of hypertension, covering a full range of topics. Together with detailed legends and extensive reference listings, the illustrations deliver comprehensive guidance to effective diagsis and treatment of a wide breadth of these clinical challenges.
- PublisherCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/04/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, figures, bibliography
- Weight1905 g
- Width250 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byN.K. Hollenberg
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.