All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Atlas encompasses the major fields of Internal Medicine, including Cardiology, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Oncology, Dermatology, Hepatology, Rheumatology, Nephrology, Neurology, Allergy and Immulogy, Endocrilogy, and Infectious Diseases. It offers a unique compilation of over 1500 best of the best images, selected from the work of the highly respected physicians who have contributed this volume. The content of each chapter is carefully chosen to be useful to the primary care physician in identifying both common and rarer disease entities. The color slides provide visual confirmation of disease, while the algorithms, charts, schematics, and tables guide the physician in the decision-making process concerning diagstic tests, treatment, and follow-up.
- PublisherCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/12/2006
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Content Note263 black & white illustrations, 1318 colour illustrations, 323 colour tables, biography
- Weight3130 g
- Width250 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byEugene Braunwald
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.