All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to provide a highly visual reference for surgeons and other members of the patient management team, Atlas of Intestinal Stomas is based on the 1967 gold standard text, Turnbull and Weakly's Atlas of Intestinal Stomas. Additions include chapters on anatomy and physiology, biliary stomas, pediatric ostomies, the continent ileostomy, urostomy, laparoscopic stoma construction, stomas in trauma surgery, stomas for antegrade continence enema, percutaneous ostomies, and quality of life. There are also sections on ileostomy, colostomy, enterostomal therapy and on the management of complications of stomas such as management of the high output ostomy, enterocutaneous fistula, parastomal hernia, prolapse, and skin conditions. The Cleveland Clinic pioneered the entire practice of ostomies, beginning in 1858 and continuing to this day as the world's leading academic and clinical center. The editors and contributors are all current or former Cleveland Clinic physicians and instructors. The fundamental focus of the book is t only how to install ostomies, but how to avoid complications and how to treat complications when they arise. Atlas of Intestinal Stomas will be of great value to colorectal and general surgeons, both in practice and in training.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1003 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJames M. Church,James S. Wu,Victor W. Fazio
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.