All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionMohs surgery is microscopically controlled surgery used to treat common types of skin cancer and allows for the removal of a skin cancer with a very narrow surgical margin and a high cure rate. However, for those involved with the Mohs procedure, it is critical to understand the optimal preparation and interpretation of frozen sections. Complete with hundreds of high resolution figures, Atlas of Practical Mohs Histopathology is written by leading experts in the field and discusses everything from rmal skin histology and rare tumors to pitfalls and incidental findings. Dermatologic surgeons, Mohs cutaneous surgeons, dermatopathologists and pathologists alike will find this book to be a comprehensive and indispensable reference.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Leffell, MD David Paige Smith Professor of Dermatology, Otolaryngology, and Plastic Surgery Yale School of Medicine New Haven, Connecticut Sumaira Z. Aasi, MD Associate Professor of Dermatology Stanford University School of Medicine Palo Alto, California Rossitza Z. Lazova, MD Associate Professor of Dermatology and Pathology Yale School of Medicine New Haven, Connecticut
- Author(s)David J. Leffell,Rossitza Z. Lazova,Sumaira Z. Aasi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1120 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.