All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe horizons of sophisticated imaging have expanded with the use of combined positron emission tomography (PET) and computed tomography (CT). PET-CT has revolutionized medical imaging by adding anatomic localization to functional imaging, thus providing physicians with information that is vital for the accurate diagsis and treatment of pathologies. Since the integration of PET and CT several years ago, PET/CT procedures are w routine at leading medical centers throughout the world. This has increased the importance of nuclear medicine physicians acquiring a broad kwledge in sectional anatomy for image interpretation. The Atlas of Sectional Radiological Anatomy for PET/CT is a user-friendly guide presenting high-resolution, full-color images of anatomical detail and focuses solely on rmal FDG distribution throughout the head & neck, thorax, abdomen, and pelvis, the primary sites for cancer detection and treatment through PET/CT.
- Author BiographyDr. Mehmet Kitapci is a leading radiologist with Gazi University in Ankara, Turkey.
- Author(s)Mehmet Kitapci
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight449 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.