All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing high-quality intra-operative photos of fresh, ventilated and perfused human cadavers, this atlas of surgical techniques creates a unique new resource for trauma surgeons. The critical aspects of each surgical exposure and procedure are clearly demonstrated step-by-step in these realistic models, allowing the reader rapidly to understand technical key points which can be complex to describe. With more than 600 illustrations, it provides a highly visual summary of the critical anatomy, procedural sequencing, and pitfalls associated with trauma procedures. Informed by the editors' decades of collective experience in the field of trauma, in some of the busiest trauma centers in the world, the book is an invaluable quick reference for both common and uncommonly performed procedures. As such, it is ideal for trainee trauma surgeons, as well as those in civilian or military practice. Also of interest to trauma fellows and emergency medicine physicians.
- Author BiographyDemetrios Demetriades MD PhD FACS is Professor of Surgery at the University of Southern California and Director of Trauma, Emergency Surgery and Surgical Critical Care at the Los Angeles County and University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, California, USA. Kenji Inaba MD MSc FACS FRCSC is Associate Professor of Surgery and Emergency Medicine and Program Director for the Surgical Critical Care Fellowship and Surgery Residency at the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, USA. George Velmahos MD PhD FACS is John F. Burke Professor of Surgery at Harvard Medical School and Chief of Trauma, Emergency Surgery and Surgical Critical Care at Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note442 colour illus.
- Weight1540 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDemetrios Demetriades,George C. Velmahos,Kenji Inaba
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.