All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe use of ultrasound guidance to perform diagstic and therapeutic injections is growing at a rapid rate, as is the evidence to support its use. Even with the increased popularity of ultrasound, there remains a lack of formal training or a standard reference book. Atlas of Ultrasound Guided Musculoskeletal Injections fills this void in the literature and will be useful to physiatrists, orthopedists, rheumatologists, pain medicine and sports medicine specialists alike. Broken down by anatomic structure and heavily illustrated, this book is both comprehensive and instructive. The Editors and their contributors break down the basics (both the fundamentals of ultrasound to needle visibility and the role of injections) and explore ultrasound-guided injection for structures in the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand, hip and groin, knee, ankle and foot, and spine. Using a clear, heavily illustrated format, this book describes the relevant clinical scenarios and indications for injection, the evidence to support ultrasound use, relevant local anatomy, injection methods, and pearls and safety considerations. It will be a valuable reference for trainees and experienced clinicians alike, for experienced sographers or those just starting out.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Spinner, DO, RMSK, Harvard Medical School, Department of Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Arnold Pain Management Center, Brookline, MA, USA Jonathan S. Kirschner, MD, FAAPMR, RMSK, Assistant Professor, Associate Fellowship Director, Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine Division, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY, USA Joseph E. Herrera, DO, FAAPMR, Assistant Professor, Fellowship Director, Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine Division, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMusculoskeletal Medicine
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 138 colour illustrations, 46 black & white tables, biography
- Weight677 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Spinner,Jonathan S. Kirschner,Joseph E. Herrera
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.