All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe 10-km square dot-distribution maps, based on 30 years' recording by members of the British Bryological Society, were produced at the Biological Records Centre, ITE, Monks Wood. Each species' map is accompanied by tes on its habitat, reproductive biology and overseas distribution, and additional maps are included to illustrate various factors affecting distribution. Each volume contains an introductory chapter and concludes with a bibliography and index to species.
- Author BiographyMark Hill is a past-president of the BBS and co-author of Distribution of bryophytes in the British Isles: a census catalogue of their occurrence in vice-counties. Chris Preston is an active field botanist with an interest in both bryophytes and vascular plants; both work at the Centre for Ecology and Hydrology (formerly ITE), Monks Wood. Tony Smith is a professional bryologist at the University of Wales Bangor and author of The Moss Flora of Britain and Ireland and The Liverworts of Britain and Ireland.
- Author(s)A. J. E. Smith,C. D. Preston,M. O. Hill
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintHarley Books
- Content Note303 maps, bibliography, index
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.