Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.80Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- Est. delivery by 12 Jan
- AU $23.34+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInside this remarkable guide to outer space, you'll find everything from detailed planetary topography to the most current facts and figures about our amazing Universe. In addition to extensive maps of outer space, this atlas also includes constellation charts; diagrams and cross sections of space objects like asteroids and meteorites; the latest information on space shuttles and missions; and stunning, oversize images that capture exploding supervas and distant galaxies, Designed for the next generation of space enthusiasts, Atlas of the Universe contains everything you need to navigate the night sky -- and the farthest reaches of the cosmos.
- Author(s)Mark A Garlick
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- Date of Publication08/07/2008
- SubjectChildren's Maps & Atlases
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight1225 g
- Width269 mm
- Height338 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.