Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to cover conceptual quantum chemistry, Atomic Charges, Bond Properties, and Molecular Energies deftly explores chemical bonds, their intrinsic energies, and the corresponding dissociation energies, which are relevant in reactivity problems. This unique first-hand, self-contained presentation develops relatively uncomplicated but physically meaningful approaches to molecular properties by providing derivations of all the required formulas from scratch, developed in Professor Fliszar's laboratory. This book is vitally relevant to organic- and biochemists, molecular biologists, materials scientists, and nascientists.
- Author BiographySANdor FliszAr, PhD, is Emeritus Professor of Chemistry at the Universite de Montreal. His research focuses on thermodynamics and quantum chemistry. Dr. Fliszar is the author of more than 140 publications, including two books. He has been an invited lecturer at the University of Ottawa, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Universite de Reims Champagne-Ardenne, Universita degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, and Universita della Calabria.
- Author(s)Sandor Fliszar
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2008
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.