All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $12.64Free postage
- AU $13.02Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionHunter S. Thomson meets Carl Hiaasen meets the Marx Brothers meets...well, what's the point in making comparisons? There's thing quite like Tim Dorsey. Atomic Lobster takes the series to new heights (lows) as Dorsey's legendary 'hero' Serge A. Storms and sidekick Coleman take a cruise like other. Aboard the SS Serendipity oversexed retirees prowl the decks; drug cartels ferry cocaine in souvenirs; grandmothers are unsuspecting drug mules; and when t bellied up to the bar, Serge and Coleman leave bodies bobbing in their wake in oh-so creative ways. Also, Serge becomes a mentor to a 'Non-Confrontational Anymous' group, a fugitive murderer named Tex is on the loose, the Feds are on Coleman's tail, ...in other words Tim Dorsey is in top form.
- Author BiographyTim Dorsey was a reporter and editor for the Tampa Tribune from 1987 to 1999, and is the author of nineteen other novels: Coconut Cowboy, Shark Skin Suite, Tiger Shrimp Tango, The Riptide Ultra-Glide, Pineapple Grenade, When Elves Attack, Electric Barracuda, Gator A-Go-Go, Nuclear Jellyfish, Atomic Lobster, Hurricane Punch, The Big Bamboo, Torpedo Juice, Cadillac Beach, The Stingray Shuffle, Triggerfish Twist, Orange Crush, Hammerhead Ranch Motel, and Florida Roadkill. He lives in Tampa, Florida.
- Author(s)Tim Dorsey
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleSerge Storms
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight190 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.