All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book incorporates different aspects of atomic symmetry, quantum mechanics, Lie Groups and Lie Algebras, and strives to elucidate these theories with adequate applications, for the readers. The topics covered in the book include Symmetry Elements and symmetry operations, Groups and Molecular Point Groups, Vector Spaces, Matrices and Transformations, Representation Theory and Quantum mechanics, Application of Lie Groups and Stereochemistry of Reactions. The book includes important topics in Atomic and Molecular Symmetry groups that are explained and discussed in a manner which is undemanding. The contents are systematically structured with eugh attention given to each topic. Although the book is primary aimed at the students of the subject, it is easy to follow for the general readers as well.
- Author BiographyDr. Sisir Chandra Rakshit is a retired Professor from Burdwan University, India, where he taught various disciplines of Physical Chemistry: quantum mechanics, group theory, atomic spectra, crystallography and theoretical kinetics.
- Author(s)Dr. Sisir Chandra Rakshit
- PublisherSarat Book House
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSarat Book House
- Format DetailsPaperback / softback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.