All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume documents the first International Workshop on Atomic Scale Interconnection Machines organised by the European Integrated Project AtMol in June 2011 in Singapore. The four sessions, discussed here in revised contributions by high level speakers, span the subjects of multi-probe UHV instrumentation, atomic scale na-material nawires characterization, atomic scale surface conductance measurements, surface atomic scale mechanical machineries. This state-of-the-art account brings academic researchers and industry engineers access to the tools they need to be at the forefront of the atomic scale techlogy revolution.
- Author BiographyDr Christian Joachim is First Class Director of Research at the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS), Nanoscience group (GNS) at CEMES/CNRS Toulouse (www.cemes.fr/GNS/) and Adjunct Professor of Nanosciences and Quantum resources at ISAE. He coordinated the EU-sponsored projects: BUN ( Bottom-up Nanomachines ) and Pico-Inside (www.picoinside.org) and directed 2 NATO Advanced Research Workshops on Nanoscale Sciences in the early 1990's. He is currently in charge of the French Midi-Pyrenees research effort in Nanoscience (CPER Campus G. Dupouy) and of the new European Integrated Project AtMol (www.atmol.eu). He is also A*STAR VIP attached to IMRE to develop atomic scale technology in Singapore and WPI in charge of the Toulouse MANA satellite (MEXT Japan).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/04/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvances in Atom and Single Molecule Machines
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight549 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byChristian Joachim
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.