All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionATOMIC AND MOLECULAR PHYSICS: Introduction to Advanced Topics introduces advanced topics of Atomic and Molecular Collision Physics covering Atomic structure calculations, Photoionization of atomic systems, Electron-atom collisions, Ion-atom collisions, Collisions involving exotic particles, Ultracold atoms and Bose-Einstein condensation as well as Atomic data and Plasma diagstics. This volume is very useful to start research in theoretical and experimental Atomic and Molecular Physics. The book is also helpful to those working in interrelated research areas like Laser physics, Astrophysics and Plasma and Fusion research where such a background of theoretical Atomic Collision Physics is an integral part.
- Author BiographyRajesh Srivastava.: Department of Physics Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee Rakesh Choubisa.: Department of Physics, Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani, Pilani
- PublisherNarosa Publishing House
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Dehli
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNarosa Publishing House
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byRajesh Srivastava,Rakesh Choubisa
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.