All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionWith the subject of the atonement of Christ attracting such a lot of polemical work at this time, it is easy to conclude that the current debate is generating more heat than light. 'Atonement Theories' presents the beginning student, pastor, or researcher with an accessible and fair treatment of every school of thought on this subject. 'Atonement Theories' signifcantly updates previous histories of the doctrine, providing analysis of some fascinating and highly signifcant recent developments. It also intriguingly highlights at various points where aspects of this central message of Christianity might find a connection within contemporary culture. It aims to empower the reader to quickly gain a working kwledge of current debates and the history behind them.
- Author BiographyBen Pugh is Lecturer in Theology at Cliff College, UK. He is the author of 'The King of the Jews' (2014).
- Author(s)Ben Pugh
- PublisherJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Content Note1 table
- Weight300 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.