All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinter, 670 AD. King Colgu has invited the leading bles and chieftains of his kingdom to a feast day. Fidelma and her companion Eadulf are finally home for an extended stay, and have promised their son, Alchu, that they'll be able to spend some time together after months of being on the road, investigating crimes. Fidelma and Eadulf are enjoying the feast when it is interrupted by the entrance of a religieux, who claims he has an important message for the King. He approaches the throne and shouts Remember Liamuin!' and then stabs King Colgu. The assassin is slain, but does eugh damage to take out Colgu's bodyguard, and to put the king himself on the verge of death. As King Colgu lies in recovery, Fidelma, Eadulf, and bodyguard Gorman are tasked with discovering who is behind the assassination attempt, and who Liamuin is. They must journey into the territory of their arch-enemies, the Ui Fidgente, to uncover the secrets in the Abbey of Mungairit, and then venture into the threatening mountain territory ruled by a godless tyrant. Danger and violence are their constant companions until the final devastating revelation.Atonement of Blood is a mystery of Ancient Ireland from Peter Tremayne.
- Author BiographyPETER TREMAYNE is a pseudonym of Peter Berresford Ellis, a renowned scholar who has written extensively on the ancient Celts and the Irish. As Tremayne, he is best known for his stories and novels featuring Fidelma of Cashel. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Peter Tremayne
- PublisherMinotaur Books
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleMysteries of Ancient Ireland Featuring Sister Fidelma of Cas
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinotaur Books
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.