All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttachment Disturbances in Adults offers an invative therapeutic model and set of methods for treating adult patients with dismissing, anxious-preoccupied or disorganised attachment. With rich detail, it integrates historical and leading-edge attachment research into practical, effective treatment protocols for each type of insecure attachment. Case transcripts and many sample therapist phrasings illustrate how to apply the methods in practise.
- Author BiographyDaniel Brown, PhD, is Associate Clinical Professor of Psychology at Harvard Medical School, where he teaches courses on performance excellence for health professionals and judges. He is the author of sixteen books, including Memory, Trauma-Treatment, and the Law (with Alan Scheflin and Cory Hammond), winner of the 1999 Guttmacher award from the American Psychiatric Association for outstanding contribution to forensic psychiatry. David S. Elliott, PhD, is a clinical psychologist and former president of the Rhode Island Psychological Association. He is on the faculty of the International School for Psychotherapy, Counseling, and Group Leadership, in St Petersburg, Russia, and teaches internationally on attachment, personality, and psychotherapy process.
- Author(s)Daniel P. Brown,David S. Elliott
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication09/09/2016
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight1700 g
- Width213 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine45 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.