All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionAttachment parenting is a child-centred, nurturing and highly intuitive parenting style that focuses on creating a strong, early emotional bond between parent and child. Attachment Parenting provides a huge variety of tips specifically for parents who have chosen to raise their children in this way. This comprehensive book focuses on the how-to of attachment parenting and offers solutions that are gentle, natural and straightforward. Each chapter contains well-organized and easy-to-read tips on topics such as co-sleeping, night-weaning, baby-wearing, travelling, entertaining your child and coping with toddler tantrums. Lacie Rader uses her own experience as the mother of a high needs, highly sensitive child, to provide down-to-earth, engaging and accessible advice for other child-centred, attachment parents. This wide-ranging, supportive text is an indispensable guide that will provide attachment parents with practical parenting tips to help them raise secure and emotionally balanced children.
- Author BiographyLacie Rader authors the blog Attached to Parenting (www.attachedtoparenting.com) and spends her free time developing new ways to engage her daughter in play and education. As the mother of a high-needs, highly sensitive child, Lacie has developed her own parenting strategies that go beyond even the most gentle approaches currently available. Lacie also teaches and assists in teacher-training courses for The Morris Center in Florida (www.themorriscenter.com). The author lives in Gainesville, Florida.
- Author(s)Lacie Rader
- PublisherCICO Books
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note200 x col photographs
- Weight507 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.