All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese days, anyone can make a movie, but how do you make a 'good' movie? This lighthearted and essential guide to creating video masterpieces covers all the fundamentals, from idea generation and organizing a shoot to piecing it together and the big premiere. Originally published in 2004, Attack of the Killer Video Book has become indispensable for budding filmmakers and video production classes. This edition has been revised to include new techlogy, with hot tips on digital cameras and editing; shooting on a phone or webcam; adding cool and safe special effects; and much more. Aspiring directors will discover tricks and techniques for becoming a camera sharpshooter; lighting like a pro; making awesome music videos; and using social networking sites to post and promote their movies. The friendly tone and hip, helpful illustrations keep information readily accessible. Attack of the Killer Video Book Take 2 makes creating dynamite videos easy.
- Author BiographyMark Shulman lives in New York and has written over 100 books for kids, including Scrawl. Hazlitt Krog has worked in film, multimedia, and web production for 25 years. Martha Newbigging is a graphic designer, web designer, and children's book illustrator.
- Author(s)Mark Shulman
- PublisherAnnick Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAnnick Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Martha Newbigging
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.