All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series explores key dates in history: what happened on the day and the background and consequences of the event. Each title tells the story in a crisp, fast-paced style and colour and black and white photos, map and timeline support the text. The books are perfect quick-read introductions to the dramatic events, and equally useful as high interest/low reading level books.
- Author BiographyBrian Williams is a former teacher, and former editor of the Children's Encyclopaedia Britannica. He has written widely for young readers on a range of subjects, including history, biography and technology.
- Author(s)Brian Williams
- PublisherReadZone Books Limited
- Date of Publication25/05/2007
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleDates with History
- Place of PublicationIsleworth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCherrytree Books
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest Age9 yrs+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.