All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe guide for reading long-term trends in the foreign currency market To thrive in the marketplace traders must anticipate, enter, and stay with trends in the foreign exchange market. In this much-needed guide top forex, expert Greg Michalowski clearly explains the attributes of successful traders, and shows how traders can set themselves up for success by drafting an explicit mission statement and game plan. The book also contains the tools and techniques traders need to read the markets and identify when a market is in a trend. Michalowski shows traders how to enter an emerging trend, how to manage the position, and how to exit the position most effectively. * Includes the technical tools needed to invest in the foreign exchange market: moving averages, trendlines, and Fibonacci levels * Shows how to identify a trend and stick with the trend through its duration * Written by Greg Michalowski who was cited by SmartMoney magazine as a go to source for making money moves With this book, Michalowski offers an important resource for identifying and riding out long-term trends in the volatile foreign currency.
- Author BiographyGreg Michalowski is the chief currency and trading analyst for FXDD. Prior to joining FXDD, he was an assistant vice president and trader in the treasury / funding area with Citibank in New York, a vice president and interest rate derivatives trader at Citibank in London, and a vice president and trader in the banks funding department at Credit Suisse First Boston. Michalowski maintains a daily market commentary and currency analysis website at fxdd.com.His market comments are quoted in the financial pressby Bloomberg.com, Reuters, and the Wall Street Journal,and he has written for various print and online trading publications, including eForex, Equities magazine,forexstreet.com, stocktwits.com, and forexfactory.com.His twitter site, twitter.com/gregmikefx, was one of thirteen cited by SmartMoney magazine as a go to source for making money moves.
- Author(s)Greg Michalowski
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.