All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a common childhood disorder thatcan have serious consequences for academic, emotional, social, and occupational functioning.When ADHD is properly identified and diagsed, however, there are manyinterventions that have established benefits.This compact and easy to follow guide therefore covers all aspects of the assessmentand management of ADHD in children and adolescents that are relevant in real lifepractice, ranging from diagsis to the choice of appropriate, empirically supportedinterventions. Both a how to reference for use by professional clinicians in their dailywork and an ideal educational reference for students, its most important feature isthat it is practical and reader friendly. Tables, relevant case studies, and marginal tesassist orientation, while suggestions for further reading, support groups, and educationalorganizations provide additional resources. ADHD in adults is covered in a companionvolume in the Advances in Psychotherapy - Evidence-Based Practice series.
- Author BiographyBrian P. Daly; PhD; Professor of Psychology in the Department of Psychology at Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA. Brian P. Daly is a clinical child and adolescent psychologist specializing in the assessment and treatment of children with chronic illness, adolescent health risk behaviors, and delivery of mental health promotion in schools. Aimee Hildenbrand; -; Department of Psychology at Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA Ronald T. Brown, PhD; President of the University of North Texas, Dallas, TX; Ronald T. Brown's research and publications focus on clinical and pediatric psychology. As well as being recipient of numerous awards and grants, he is editor of Professional Psychology: Research and Practice and president-elect of the Association of Psychologists in Academic Health Centers.
- Author(s)Aimee Hildenbrand,Brian P. Daly,Ronald T. Brown
- PublisherHogrefe Publishing
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Psychotherapy: Evidence Based Practice
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHogrefe Publishing
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.