All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book written for 'tween' girls (ages 7-11) who have ADD/ADHD. It offers girls, their parents, and professionals practical tips and techniques for managing attention disorders and the many aspects of life that these disorders can affect. It was written in an engaging style that doesn't 'talk down' to girls. It is packed with useful and empowering lessons that are simple to apply. It was written by a developmental pediatrician who is a well-kwn author.
- Author BiographyPatricia O. Quinn, MD, is a pediatrician in Washington, D.C. and is the director of the National Center for Girls and Women with ADHD. She is the author of Putting on the Brakes (2nd Edition, APA Books) and other books on ADD/ADHD.
- Author(s)Patricia O. Quinn
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width179 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Carl Pearce
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.