All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for first edition: 'A pioneering book...from a wealth of practical experience'-Herald and Post 'Help is w at hand...for the teachers...driven to despair...gives teachers a way of gaining control'-Times Educational Supplement '...even makes enjoyable bedtime reading, since Mellor's style is easy and interesting...case studies...bring the book alive.' - Special Children 'Good sound advice...for those involved in teacher training.'- Educational Psychology in Practice This new edition of a bestseller has brought up to date the only publication that is specifically focused on this difficult behavior that all teachers face in their classrooms. This book offers practical advice on: -assessing the problem -relating targets to IEPs -reducing the unwanted behaviour -increasing the desired behaviours.
- Author BiographyDr Nigel Mellor is an experienced educational psychologist and visiting lecturer at the University of Newcastle and the University of Northumbria. He has written widely in the field of educational psychology.
- Author(s)Nigel Mellor
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication24/01/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLucky Duck Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaul Chapman Publishing Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.