Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 14 Dec
- AU $10.08+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAtticus the Storyteller is determined to take part in the great Storytelling Festival near Troy. He leaves his family in Crete and sets off on a year-long journey round Greece with his donkey, Melissa; and wherever he goes he tells his favourite myths to anyone who'll listen. The 100 myths include all the favourites, such as the wanderings of Odysseus, the labours of Heracles, the stories of King Midas, Daedalus and Icarus, and Theseus and the Mitaur. Atticus's journey takes the reader to all the sites of the myths and gives a captivating glimpse of how life was lived in Ancient Greece. This is an unparalleled introduction to the Greek myths for younger children, excitingly told, wonderful to read aloud, and illustrated on every opening with lively, engaging, colourful pictures full of authentic detail. In Orion's tradition of extra-large great-value story books, this is an outstandingly good resource for every family.
- Author BiographyLucy Coats read Ancient History at Edinburgh University, then worked in children's publishing. She now writes full-time from her home in Northamptonshire, and is working on a collection of Celtic tales for Orion. Anthony Lewis is known for many picture books which have sold in many countries.
- PrizesShortlisted for Blue Peter Book Award 2004.
- Author(s)Lucy Coats
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication21/08/2003
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content Note260, 1 maps
- Weight947 g
- Width218 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anthony Lewis
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.