All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do people say one thing and do ather? Why do people behave inconsistently from one situation to ather? How do people translate their beliefs and feelings into actions? This thoroughly revised and updated edition describes why and how beliefs, attitudes and personality traits influence human behaviour. Building on the strengths of the previous edition, it covers recent developments in existing theories and details new theoretical approaches to the attitude-behaviour relationships. These vel developments provide insight into the predictability - and unpredictability - of human behaviour.The book examines: recent invations in the assessment of attitudes and personality; the implications for prediction of behaviour of these invations; differences between spontaneous and reasoned processes; and, the most recent research on the relations between intentions and behaviour. While the book is written primarily for students and researchers in social, personality, and organizational psychology, it also has wide-reaching appeal to students, researchers and professionals in the fields of health and social welfare, marketing and consumer behaviour.
- Author BiographyIcek Ajzen is Professor of Social Psychology at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst (USA). He has published numerous empirical and theoretical papers and is recognized as a Highly Cited Researcher by ISI Web of Knowledge.
- Author(s)Icek Ajzen
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleMapping Social Psychology
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1 g
- Width67 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.