All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.46
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the results of a tri-national comparative survey of secondary pupils' attitudes towards Modern Foreign Language Learning (MFLL), this book illustrates both the importance and nature of learner attitudes and the contribution of comparative education to our understanding of educational issues. Questions considered include: What is the nature of the pupils' attitudes to the educational dimensions of learning French, German and English in each country? To what extent do educational factors influence the pupils' attitudes to learning each language in each country? How similar are the pupils' attitudes to MFLL within and between the three countries? What judgements can be made about the relative significance of educational and socio-cultural influences on pupil attitudes to MFLL in each country?
- Author BiographyBrendan Bartram is Senior Lecturer at the School of Education, University of Wolverhampton, UK.
- Author(s)Brendan Bartram
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight473 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.