All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThere are practical ways of turning any garden, large or small, formal or informal, country or suburban, into a butterfly garden. By carefully planning your planting, you can persuade these delightful creatures to take up residence with you. This edition includes new species and distribution maps. Stunning photographs will help you identify t only the butterflies themselves but also the caterpillars and sometimes even their eggs and pupae.
- Author(s)Densey Clyne
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.