All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttu discovers the many wonders of the Grand Canyon. Follow him as he learns about the history and hazards from the resident expert, the rangers. Walk with him into the canyon and experience the beauty of the Phantom Ranch and the brutal heat of early summer on the hike out.Experience the forests of the North Rim and the sights of the South Rim. Enjoy the beautiful images of the canyon in Attu's Adventures.
- Author BiographyMingo is a world class adventurer and explorer, sea kayaker, ice and rock climber, backpacker and wildlife photographer. He has spent the last 30 years exploring North American as few have, from the arctic to the high mountains of the western US to the streets of Washington D.C. Even the Hard Rock in Moscow! I believe that education is a key to our future and for the future of our wilderness lands. Bears Unlimited, Mingo's non profit bear advocacy group, helps in this area. Though research expeditions, educational programs and preservation efforts Mingo hopes to help bears and the environment that they live in. Attu's Adventures, his childrens educational books series, tells the stories of our public lands and all that they conceal to children in a educational, fun and entertaining way. Attu also teaches about all the natural beauty, serenity and excitement that he experiences.in the great outdoors. Please visit bearsunlimitedinc.org. Join us in our commitment to preserve all our wild lands.
- Author(s)Mingo Morvin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.