All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Aubrey, Vol. 2 of 3 The ladies who had to leave the course in this carriage, were hurried into it in a very unceremonious manner by the son of one, and brother of the other - He, who had them in charge, kwing that it was incumbent upon him to see them safely in, before he left the course, which he was in a great hurry to do. Lord Algern had entered the grand stand in an impatient manner, pushing with little ceremony through the crowd of men and women, w rapidly leaving the place; the royalties having departed some quarter of an hour ago. Come, mother! - Come, Emma! - Where's Emma? Why are you in such a prodigious hurry, Algern. - There is abundance of time. - Wait a little till the people have had time to defile down stairs - You kw I detest that pushing and kcking about, which one gets among a crowd of women - the rudest and most brutal of all crowds, I think; - besides, do you t see that the horses are t yet brought up. - Wait till the carriage comes to the door. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Anne Marsh-Caldwell
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.