All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides answers when you need them. When you need to check specs, confirm measurements, or make a quick metric conversion on the job, find the answers quickly and easily - right in your pocket. This is your one-stop reference for: conversion tables, electrical formulas, pipe thread standards, and motor ampere ratings; fuel cost comparisons; offset calculations and valve details; gas and oil burner specifications; pipe performance data; weather and design factors affecting heating/cooling calculations; and, troubleshooting guidelines.
- Author BiographyJames Brumbaugh (Winchester, VA) is an active HVAC consultant with more than twenty years experience in residential and light commercial construction. James has authored 15 books on HVAC, construction, and the trades.
- Author(s)James E. Brumbaugh
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/2005
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleAudel Technical Trades Series
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteill
- Weight224 g
- Width119 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.