All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis title explains the Code and how to use it. The volumius 2005 National Electrical Code (NEC) affects many disciplines, but what you need to kw is how it influences your work as an installer. Organized by the type of wiring involved, this indispensable guide extracts and explains only the information that applies to installation. It's a practical reference that highlights what's new, what's changed, and what you must do to comply. With the helps of this guide you can: understand your responsibilities under the 2005 NEC Become familiar with new guidelines for required circuits and load calculations; learn new grounding definitions and requirements for feeder panels; identify the types of conduit and tubing needed for various installations; recognize where guidelines for lighting fixtures have changed; quickly locate code sections relating to HVAC, home appliances, swimming pools, and communication systems; and, see how to bring old installations up to code.
- Author BiographyPaul Rosenberg is a leading voice in the electrical industry. A master electrician, he is an instructor at Iowa State University and has written for all major industry publications. He is the author of several Audel electrical guides, including Audel Electrician's Pocket Manual, 2nd Edition.
- Author(s)Paul Rosenberg
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/02/2005
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight302 g
- Width135 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.