Audel Questions and Answers for Plumbers' Examinations by Rex Miller, Jules Oravetz, Mark R. Miller (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.56+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's the best way to study? The best guarantee of exam success is to kw the material and be prepared for the questions you're likely to encounter. This book provides hundreds of questions and answers to help you review, tips for more productive studying, advice on how to approach the exam, a valuable chapter that outlines state licensing requirements for apprentice, journeyman, master, and inspector, and more - all designed to help you face the license exam with confidence.This work allows you to: study plumbing drawings, material takeoff procedures, and typical system layouts; check your kwledge of plumbing mathematics; understand what plumbing installation inspections involve; become familiar with regulations for both the uniform and international codes; review residential trailer plumbing standards and private sewage treatment facilities; refresh your understanding of steam and hot water heating procedures; and, study the specific licensing requirements for your state and your experience level.
- Author BiographyRex Miller was a Professor of Industrial Technology at The State University of New York, College at Buffalo for more than 35 years. He has taught on the technical school, high school, and college level for more than 40 years. He is the author or coauthor of more than 100 textbooks ranging from electronics through carpentry and sheet metal work. He has contributed more than 50 magazine articles over the years to technical publications. He is also the author of seven Civil War regimental histories. Mark Richard Miller finished his B.S. degree in New York and moved on to Ball State University, where he obtained his master's and went to work in San Antonio. He taught in high school and went to graduate school in College Station, Texas, finishing the doctorate. He took a position at Texas A&M University in Kingsville, Texas, where he now teaches in the Industrial Technology Department as a Professor and Department Chairman. He has coauthored seven books and contributed many articles to technical magazines. His hobbies include refinishing a 1970 Plymouth Super Bird and a 1971 Roadrunner. Jules A. Oravetz was a professional engineer and the author of numerous books for the plumbing and pipefitting trades, as well as those for building, grounds, and garden maintenance.
- Author(s)Jules Oravetz,Mark R. Miller,Rex Miller
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/07/2004
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight405 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.