Audi Quattro Gold Portfolio 1980-91: A Collection of Articles Covering Road and Comparison Tests, Rally Cars and Buying Secondhand. Models: LHD, Series 1 and 2, Rally Quattro, Treser 80 Quattro and Roadster, Sport Quattro, 20-V and S2 Quattro by Brooklands Books Ltd (Paperback, 1995)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe combination of the Audi Quattro's turbocharged engine and 4x4 drive train meant there was thing else like it in the 1980s. The car developed into a formidable rally car. There were snags but Audi ironed these out over the years. Later Audi models using the 4x4 drive train took on the name quattro with a small initial letter. Here the articles cover the introduction, road tests, rally car tests, performance and technical data, comparison tests and buying secondhand. Models covered are: LHD, Series 1, Series 2, Rally Quattro, Treser, 80 Quattro, Treser roadster, Sport Quattro, 20v Quattro, S2.
- PublisherBrooklands Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCobham, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrooklands Books Ltd
- Content Note300ill.
- Weight408 g
- Width200 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byR. M. Clarke
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.