All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll the design and development inspiration and direction an audio engineer needs in one blockbuster book! Douglas Self has selected the very best sound engineering design material from the Focal and Newnes portfolio and complied it into this volume. The result is a book covering the gamut of sound engineering. The material has been selected for its timelessness as well as for its relevance to contemporary sound engineering issues.
- Author BiographyDouglas Self has dedicated himself to demystifying amplifier design and establishing empirical design techniques based on electronic design principles and experimental data. His rigorous and thoroughly practical approach has established him as a leading authority on amplifier design, especially through the pages of Electronics World where he is a regular contributor.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1496 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDouglas Self
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.