All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis pioneering study on fan translation focuses on Italian fansubbing as a concept, a vibrant cultural and social phemen which is described from its inception in 2005 to today. It explores far-reaching issues related to fansubbing and crowdsourcing, highlighting in particular the benefits and drawbacks of Web 2.0.
- Author BiographySerenella Massidda is a Lecturer in Audiovisual Translation at Universita degli studi di Sassari, Italy, and member of the European Association for Studies in Screen Translation.
- Author(s)Serenella Massidda
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/01/2015
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight335 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.52Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.