Audit Sampling: An Introduction by D. R. Carmichael, O. Ray Whittington, Dan M. Guy (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $87.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifth edition of AUDIT SAMPLING continues to provide an important bridge between basic introductory auditing texts and the level of highly technical professional kwledge necessary to handle audit sampling applications in actual practice. Written from the standpoint of internal and external auditors, the information is easy-to-understand by entry-level auditing students, yet also appropriate for an advanced or graduate level auditing course. Updated to reflect the rapidly changing audit environment, the fifth edition offers the following new features: The latest information on new techlogy and techniques for testing controls Reflects the revisions of SAS No. 55 made by SAS No. 94. Significant discussion of setting materiality and relating that to tolerable misstatement, including a discussion of SAB No. 99 Information on changes in practice regarding the use of nstatistical sampling New examples and cases The book companion web site includes data sets for cases particularly appropriate for solving with Excel. The actual cases are identified by an icon in the text. The web site also contains an Instructor's Resource Manual.
- Author(s)D. R. Carmichael,Dan M. Guy,O. Ray Whittington
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2001
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight508 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.